Installation of supports for aircraft Thrush type S2R T660 to avoid the deformation of the air cleaner filter and therefore, the entrance of dirt into the engine:
- Installation of L-shaped profiles on the inner side of the frame where the filter is originally attached.
- Changes made to the aircraft do not preclude reverting to the original configuration.
- SB-23062 Issue 1 (last updated 04/08/2023)
- Mechanical Installation MI-23062-01 Issue 01 (last updated 27/07/2023)
- DI-23062 Issue 1 (last updated 27/07/2023)
Instructions for continued Airworthiness
- ICA-23062 Issue 1 (last updated 04/08/2023)